ATC Club Rules and Regulations
1.General Rules will be posted at the club facility.
2. Special Rules posted at the club facility will supersede general rules.
3. Use of the courts is restricted to members and their guests or approved events.
4. A guest fee of $10.00 per person per use will be paid by the member to the membership coordinator by e-transfer, cash or cheque. (email@example.com).
5. When all courts are in use, doubles play is preferred but not mandatory. The waiting period is 1/2 hour, or the end of the set, whichever is achieved first.
6. Appropriate clothing and tennis shoes must be worn on the courts.
7. Members and guests are expected to display good sporting manner and proper etiquette at the courts.
8. Anyone who damages club property will be charged the costs for replacement or repair.
ALL MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO ENCOURAGE THE ADHERENCE TO THESE RULES
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS – BEHAVIOURAL GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
***** It is highly recommended that you play singles matches. *****
BEFORE YOU PLAY
- Play based on the government authority measures and that of our municipality.
- Play only with family members, persons living in your household or individuals considered to be low risk.
- Wait outside the courts until your turn while maintaining Social Distancing and wait for players to depart.
PREPARING TO PLAY
- Wash your hands with disinfectant soap and water for 20 seconds before play.
- Bring hand sanitizer.
- Clean your equipment, including your racquets and water bottles.
- Do not share equipment with your playing partner.
- Bring enough water to avoid having to touch a tap or water fountain handle.
- Consider wearing a mask or gloves while playing.
- If you cough or sneeze, do so in a tissue or in your sleeve.
- Avoid touching door handles, gates and other objects.
- PLEASE wash your hands before and after accessing the LOCK and LIGHT button and PLEASE disinfect the surface.
- As much as possible, keep a 2-metre distance with other players. We strongly suggest only playing singles.
- Avoid all physical contact, for example shaking hands.
- Avoid touching your face after manipulating a ball, racquet or hitting the ball.
- Avoid sharing food, drinks and towels.
- Use your racquet and your foot to pick up the balls or to send a ball to another player.
- Stay on your side of the court.
- Use two cans of balls with distinct numbers or identify your balls to differentiate them and only handle the balls that are yours.
- Wash your hands carefully with water and disinfectant soap or with hand sanitizer.
- PLEASE take your garbage, empty water bottles, used balls etc. home to dispose/recycle.
- Do not loiter within the courts.
- Leave the court immediately after you finish playing